Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Why are we doing this?

Ryan and I decided not to let anyone in on our little secret for a while. We are going to hold out until at least the end of March once we are out of the danger zone/first trimester. So, we have started this blog for a couple of reasons. First, it gives us our own account of this journey that will surely fly by very quickly. Second, it give me an outlet to describe all that is going on when we can't tell our loved ones. Finally, it will give our family and friends a chance to look at what the heck has been going on this whole time that I have been in hiding. A friend of mine did this, and it seems like a great idea. Hopefully, I will be as diligent as she is in maintaining the blog.



So, let me take this opportunity to say the following. To the six parents (future grandparents) and our wonderful friends, please don't take it personally that we haven't been coming around as much. We are hiding a secret from you and don't want you to catch on. So, I am blaming everything on school or work. There have been many appearances of just Ryan because we didn't want to think of an awkward excuse for me not kicking back a lone star. Again, school is a very convenient excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment