Monday, February 14, 2011

Modesty


This weekend, Ryan and I let Justin in on our little secret during our trip to Austin. Ryan had a writers seminar that he wanted to attend so Justin and I had a nice day of some brother sister bonding planned. However, I think we both got a little more than we bargained for. I woke up Saturday morning and could no longer fit into my bra. Bam! Just like that!! Since Ryan had already left for the day, I meekly asked my brother in law to take me bra shopping. I was so embarassed. Thankfully, Justin was a great sport and patiently waited on the husband couches at Nordstroms while the sales lady helped me and my girls out.
Post shopping, and once the girls were nice and strapped in, the two of us and our dogs enjoyed a great 2.5 mile hike through a dog trail in Austin. Although, poor Zap wasn't quite as enthusiastic about the water as his cousin Libby.



No comments:

Post a Comment