Monday, May 9, 2011

Belly and Baby test driving

So I haven't been as diligent as I would hoped I would in keeping up with the blog, but oh well. Give me a break. I'm growing a human and getting my MBA. Here are some photos and some updates.

14 week belly

16 week belly

Currently at 19 weeks (almost halfway!!) and no picture, but I will post one by the end of the week.

More exciting than my belly: My friend Sara entrusted her adorable son to Ryan and I while her and husband Danny went out on a date. He was such a great kid, lots of fun, and a total sport about Zap stealing his toys. We got to see how the dog reacted to a crawling kiddo. Thankfully, the two were fast friends. We also got to test drive Bob! Bob, Zap and Cayden all did great with each other.



Finally, I would like to brag about my amazing husband. Not only did he stand toe to toe with this guy (more like belly to toe) in a hot dog eating contest, he finished his first screenplay today! He plans on entering into the Austin Film Fest this year. I could not be more proud of him, this was a huge feat.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! That's great about the screenplay! Are you available to take Zane and Lily. Aaaaaanytime you want them, they are yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me? Anytime! Those kiddos are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete